Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
intermedius for sale
Hi,
I currently have 8 intermedius froglets (all are between 2 to 8 weeks old) for $70 each, or all eight for $500. All of them are eating fruitflies and springtails. They are the offspring of a pair purchased from Cindy Dicken of Vivarium Concepts. Based on the info. provided from Cindy, the male frog was bred from a Steve Tarlton pair. The female was bred from a Thomas Villegas (pumilio.com) pair. I would prefer to sell locally, but if the order is large enough I will consider non-local sales. I will also consider a trade for a female almirante/man creek, or other interesting pumilios. I live in Hanover, PA, which is about an hour from Baltimore, MD and about an hour and half from Philly, PA. If interested in making a purchase or to see a picture, please email me at crazesocks@msn.com. Thanks!
Todd
How I wish you were in Canada x.x Don't have my vivarium set up yet anyways
Sorry, no more trades. I still have five available for sale, with five more about to come out of the water. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
$60 each. $50 each if purchasing five or more. Ten available for sale, some are nearly full grown. Unfortunately, I have not been able to sex any of them yet. There is a picture to view under my user name in the album. Additional photos available unpon request. These are stunning frogs - must see in person to appreciate!
any left? email me pics at oriolesfan82@yahoo.com thanks

-chris-
see update

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020