Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Known Locale Auratus
i need known locale auratus. groups or trios preferred and sexed adults would be great. No selective traits like super blue's, and absolutely no best guess's or hybrids.

Michael
Everyday I meet someone I dislike, are you today's pick? If you dislike me it's because somethings wrong with you!

Don't Be A Hybridiot!
There is a rumour that a "decent sized" import of panamanian auratus is possible here soon. We can only cross our fingers and hope that there is a chance....however slight....that this could be an actual verifiable, site specific shipment.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Im not so much worried about them being verified as site specific but I do not want someone offering me frogs that they posted up at an earlier time ''Costa Rican, Panamanian or Hawaiian?''

But site specific would be nice. Ive been going back and forth with Marcus on the black auratus and a few others pressing for locale info in order to prove out whether its a trait or a true locale morph.

I need quite a few auratus, Green and black, blue and black, green and bronze, blacks, highlands, and all the rest.

Michael
Everyday I meet someone I dislike, are you today's pick? If you dislike me it's because somethings wrong with you!

Don't Be A Hybridiot!
Other than a very few morphs, seems like a tough find.

Which morphs are considered site specific? Highland bronze, capira mebalo? Guess there's probably a few others.
Tim
those are a few as there are a few hawaiians, goldens and others. Im fine with them just positively being id'd as Panamanian, Costa Rican or whatever.

I plan to fix a few things with this species and set an example. After all we do need them and Im more than happy to help out new hobbyists with info and even quality frogs. That is assuming they dont all take on pums now.

Michael

Don't Be A Hybridiot!

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020