Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member Location - Where's everyone from ?
Houston, Texas Big Grin
hi,

im located in NashVegas, uh, I mean Nashville, TN! And no, my darts dont wear shoes but i do! (local humor) Big Grin ~Lauren
1.1.1 Hawaiian Auratus (reticulated), 1.2.2 Leucomelas, 3.2.1 Cobalt Tincs, 1.0.0 Kauluha & Creme / Camo Auratus, 2.0.1 Yelloback Tincs, 0.0.4 Azureus, 1.1.0 Spotted Auratus
goood old Rome N.Y here, pretty close to u Dartfrog.

Rih
Chicopee,MA also. Thought I was the only one from this area.
Wohoo, Vancouver! At least I'm not the only Canadian around here 8)

I also have a cottage (ok, my parents do...) in Pt. Roberts Washington, So I can get supplies and what not (but no frogs!) shipped there!

Big Grin I'm ALMOST finished my first full out, false bottom, decorative backing, vivarium. I'm actually quite happy with it! I'll do a thread and post some pictures once the "mask" painmt on the outside dries!
A big shout out to everyone. I'm from New Orleans LA, but now live in Hollywood CA.

James
hi,

i'm from texas but now live in new orleans, la. i'm glad to see this post because it seems two breeders live here, but both just got out of the 'biz, and i can't find anyone nearby. i'm trying to meet ian who does frogs for aquarium of the americas here, but no luck so far.
I know Ian personally, He is quite busy right now because he has been put in charge of exhibit design now and he travels a lot. Ian however does not sell his frogs. My mom works for the Audubon Zoo, that how I know Ian. There is a guy that has a store on David Dr. It's Called Johnnies Minerals, this guy has darts that he sells, a bunch or auratus costa rican morph, some terriblis yellow morph, and a bunch of bicolor. I have bought from this Guy before real nice guy, tell him James Little sent you, it's been a while so you might need to refresh his memory. Well Good luck with your frogs. I will be back in town in december maybe we can meet then and I will show you my set up.

James Little
thanks james, but johnnie is one of the two guys getting out of the biz...would love to meet you when you're home, though.
Yeah Johnny told me that he was getting out of the biz, but he still has quite a few darts left in his store. He is selling his bicolors for 50 each and the same for the terriblis. The Auratus are 35. I bought my last frog from him in april of this year. Sure, When I get home I will be glad to meet you. I'll stay in touch.

James
Im on the east coast of Central Florida (Merritt Island).
Tallahassee, Fl
Daytona, Fl
Depends on the time of year.
Portland, Or
Indy, home of the undefeated Colts. beyotches
Beaverton, oregon
Hello to all my neighborly Oregonians
my names josh and i'm also from canada. cambridge ontario
Palm Harbor Florida. Across the Bay from Tampa.

Mac

Home of the Fabulous for one year and then not so fabulous until this year Tampa Bay Buccaneers. We trained Tony Dungy.
Decatur, Illinois

GO ILLINI !!!

Mike
I'm a real newbie. Joined about a week ago.
Just learning and getting ready to start my first set-up.
I really have benefited from the postings.
I'm from Central Ohio, about 50 miles north of Columbus.
*me points to his location to the left of this post.

more people should just use it if they are gonna say where thier from anyway Tongue

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020