Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my upgraded vivarium
well i added a new chunk of wood, and it is dry in the pic, but i keep pouring dechlorinated water on it so it should stay damp soon.( i also wiped the front of the viv clean before i took the pic.) i got a baby Brom and some viney plants, i think they are called little hearts, or something. The frogs seem to like it.

[Image: vivnewbrom_zpsb169d6cf.jpg]
1.0.0 husband
1.1.0 horses
2.3.0 dogs
0.0.2 Gray tree frogs
0.3.0 Azureus
It looks good, Colleen. More hides for them too.

How are they getting along?
Glenn
amazingly well, Thanks. I have caught one certain female pushing the others around( literally) but then she stops and everyone seems fine. they are all eating and all of them are out and about. I'm pretty happy they are all getting along. my Tilandsias died, i guess my viv is too humid for them. But hopefully the new plants will be ok. the girls are pretty rough on the plants.
1.0.0 husband
1.1.0 horses
2.3.0 dogs
0.0.2 Gray tree frogs
0.3.0 Azureus
Good news! Tincs are mini bulldozers and not many plants make it unless really well established.

Next time I plant a tank for Tincs I think I'll wait 6 months before adding the frogs :lol:
Glenn
frogfreak Wrote:Good news! Tincs are mini bulldozers and not many plants make it unless really well established.

Next time I plant a tank for Tincs I think I'll wait 6 months before adding the frogs :lol:

i hear ya! i purposely chose the plants i have bc they are pretty hardy.
1.0.0 husband
1.1.0 horses
2.3.0 dogs
0.0.2 Gray tree frogs
0.3.0 Azureus
Hi Colleen,
That chunk of wood looks really good. My azureus viv goes thru stages, the plants do well for a while, then die back some, then make a come-back. The frogs don't mind, they climb on everything!
Glad your girls are getting along!
Diane
P. Terribilis orange, R. Imitator Cainarachi Valley, D. Leucomelas, D. Auratus, D. Azureus, P. vittatus, D. cobalts, D.Oyapok, Bombina Orientalis

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020