Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Texas frog meet - Sat, Oct 22
Whoa, Brent - how have I pissed off a lot of people? Is it because I have frogs as a hobby? And what is it that I don't get?

It's really okay, I don't want to go where I'm not wanted. No big deal, at least, not to me ~ I'm just asking polite questions....
guppygal Wrote:Whoa, Brent - how have I pissed off a lot of people? Is it because I have frogs as a hobby? And what is it that I don't get?

It's really okay, I don't want to go where I'm not wanted. No big deal, at least, not to me ~ I'm just asking polite questions....

If you want polite answers, drop the sarcasm covered questions. See "is it because I have frogs as a hobby?", "is it members only?"

I tried to keep it to e-mails, you brought it here. All you had to do was send me an e-mail with your questions, I would've answered them all.

How soon you forget about your mixed viv and the trouble it caused. Or how you didn't think people would get upset about it. You KNEW it was going to piss people of. But you stuck by your story that you were right, and you couldn't believe that people got mad at you...riiiight...
What some see as death, others see as beauty.

Casper
guppygal Wrote:Whoa, Brent - how have I pissed off a lot of people? Is it because I have frogs as a hobby? And what is it that I don't get?

I have a feeling you will not understand or "get it" no matter what I say. So I'm going to answer all your previous and future questions with ONE, and ONLY ONE answer... NO MIXERS OR HYBRIDIZERS ALLOWED!

Casper

Casper
Wow, this kind of thing is really disappointing to hear.

I agree you can sell or not sell to whomever you choose. I agree that if you are hosting a frog meet at a private venue you can choose who you want to admit and who you will not.

However most frog meets encompass a lot of functions: buying/ selling/trading, networking, connecting screen names with real people, and fun! Yet I think the most important things would be gaining husbandry knowledge, and sharing husbandry knowledge. If everyone was of the same opinion and knowledge level, not near as much would be accomplished towards advancement of the keeping of PDFs

Hypothetically if I thought someone in Vegas was mixing and trying to produce hybrids, they would be the first person I would invite to a meet. With that said, ALL on this thread are welcome to a Vegas meet I host, but no weapons.

Sally

Quote: I have a feeling you will not understand or "get it" no matter what I say. So I'm going to answer all your previous and future questions with ONE, and ONLY ONE answer... NO MIXERS OR HYBRIDIZERS ALLOWED!

Casper
I understand where you are coming from, but I don't feel like beating a dead horse at my house.

There's enough drama on the boards, I will not let it carry over to my house.

Casper

Casper
I had no intentions of causing drama at your house. I've already read thru your stats, and I'm impressed. Anybody who could be a bouncer at a titty bar must've had the 'dream' job.

Please, tell me that you have a sense of humor.... :?
guppygal Wrote:I had no intentions of causing drama at your house. I've already read thru your stats, and I'm impressed. Anybody who could be a bouncer at a titty bar must've had the 'dream' job.

Please, tell me that you have a sense of humor.... :?

Anything but a "dream" job. My wife actually got me that bouncing gig. One of her friends said they needed a bouncer that was not just trying to get with the dancers. I was just happy to get paid for kicking ass. But it got real old real fast, caught to many guys whacking off. Although it was fun dragging them out with their pants around their ankles...

And yes I have a hell of a sense of humor ...

Casper

Casper
Heheh - that visual cracks me up. I guess it's safe to assume that you have a more tame job now, yes?

I'm glad that you have a sense of humor - what would the world be like if we couldn't laugh about it?

cya!
guppygal Wrote:Heheh - that visual cracks me up. I guess it's safe to assume that you have a more tame job now, yes?

I'm glad that you have a sense of humor - what would the world be like if we couldn't laugh about it?

cya!

All my personal security and bouncing jobs were weekend gigs. It was how I had fun away from my real job. It was never about the extra $$, it was more like... I just knocked that guy out, and I got paid for it.

Casper

Casper
IMO, if you can do that kind of stuff, go for it. My thing is computers, and they're usually pretty easy to fix and clean up, therefore, easy money.

I'm guessing that you don't do the weekend work anymore, huh? Stay home and spend time with the family? Life is too short not to ...

Wink
guppygal Wrote:Whoa, Brent - how have I pissed off a lot of people? ...

Read the replies I sent you from your emails . I had to put you on a spam list. Congrats, you're the first human being to accomplish that .
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
RichFrye Wrote:
guppygal Wrote:Whoa, Brent - how have I pissed off a lot of people? ...

Read the replies I sent you from your emails . I had to put you on a spam list. Congrats, you're the first human being to accomplish that .

I guess... sometimes its not good to be #1..

LOL

Casper

Casper
Coming from Father Frye, I really can't be offended, or take it seriously. I don't think he has a sense of humor at all - bummer.
guppygal Wrote:... I really can't be offended...

Good, but untrue.

Archbishop Frye
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Oh, damn - I HATE when I get those mail-in titles wrong.

My apologies, archbishop frye -
Bump... coming up soon. Email me at Casperfrog@gmail.com to get the address if you haven't done so. Or if I forgot to email you back. Confusedhock:

Casper

Casper
I have 3 banded leucs I need to sell, 1 F1 proven female 3 years old and 2 F2's unrelated, unsexed juvies 6-7 months old.
All have been fecaled 3 times and thested clean. If someone is seriously interested in them I will bring them to the meet and sell them at a "Texans" discount.
-Beth

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020