Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pumilio pairs -for sale
hey guys
I have the last of my pumilio pairs up for sale. all are strictly reptiles imports from 2011-present. all are guaranteed breeders and healthy. I can ship them with carrier of your choice live arrival guaranteed.I dont do paypal but will do mo,square and check. ill have pics up later today

o.pumilio cristobal
180+shipping
(metallic)

o.pumilio saltcreek bastimientos
395+shipping
0.1=orange spotted, 0.1=red/grey, 1.0= solid orange

o. pumilio esperanza
425+ shipping
1.1=red/bright blue, 0.1= 100%black(only ones i have yet to see in hobby)

o. pumilio rio branco
165+shipping
orange/red/black( black shades like benedicta ):-)

o. pumilio escudo de veraguas
$500+shipping ( most likely keeping in my office tank if theyre last to go)
both are 90%red with black speckling

shoot me a pm if any intrest you.
Branco male is sold.
PM sent!
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Nada in my inbox
Ah, it was in Hobbityboppiy's box.
I think some of us were wondering if the re-payments were going to continue , as you pmed me last.
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Maybe I should be more explicit.
You owe me quite a bit of money .
You went to a few people to help you in paying me back.
The reason seems to be the fact you want to be able to sell frogs again on this site.
You told me weeks ago to expect more payment.
I expect more payment for anyone to believe you have any shame or thoughts of repayment because it is due, as opposed to paying me less than 10% of what is owed me so you can once again start flipping Sickley's frogs on the site.
Pretty straight forward really .

Anybody new or old even contemplating buying from Ferrell, please read his feedback thread and feel free to contact me for more info.

Viewed this thread today and no response to the post before it days ago even... nice leap forward sid. Glad to see you now have to post under your actual name and not just a shadow figure
Eric Walker Wrote:...just a shadow figure
I think you meant to say multiple shadow figures.
But , yes on the sentiment.

I bought frogs from Sidney and have never received them. Read vendor feedback before doing business with him.
Yeah ok rich. Im done here. Farewell to all. And mike...did I really screw you over? You really dont believe i am stuck in south tx and cannot send your two pairs which i stupidly agreed on for a $150 balance!? Seriously!? How many times have i done you wrong? Honestly...you have gotten great frogs from me at ridiculous prices I gave you as a friend. You do not know my situation down here and I honestly dont care to explain anymore. Youll have your espe and pastor next week and i hope you feel awesome buddy.
Im sorry casper. I truly am. And I appreciate what you did for knowing you never had a reason to. I will keep my promise and personally hand you escudo i was giving you when i go up next week.
Don't let the door slam you in the ass on the way out Ferrell.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020