Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Submit a photo here for POTM
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Submit a photo here for POTM
I got a few...[Image: OADBM.jpg] [Image: 4Iogk.jpg]

D
1.1.0 Oophaga pumilio 'Escudo'
0.1.0 Oophaga granulifera 'Quepos'
A normal azureus. My first frogs and the reason behind my addiction...

[Image: 2010-12-08175906-1-1.jpg]
What some see as death, others see as beauty.

Casper
My first little guy <3

[Image: qy4eqaha.jpg]
I'm on here, when I really should be doing homework.
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
...and one last pic I just snapped...

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[Image: L1040244.jpg]

[Image: L1040249.jpg]

[Image: L1040246.jpg]

[Image: L1040257.jpg]

[Image: L1040266.jpg]

[Image: L1040262.jpg]

[Image: L1040260.jpg]
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Nice 'Vulture Point' Wes, too bad I'm broke or I would get that pair in a heartbeat.

D
1.1.0 Oophaga pumilio 'Escudo'
0.1.0 Oophaga granulifera 'Quepos'
DavisG Wrote:Nice 'Vulture Point' Wes, too bad I'm broke or I would get that pair in a heartbeat.

D

Thanks...but for whatever reason (more than likely me clicking on something I shouldn't have) that picture looks different than it should, here it is as it should be.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
My first frogs...and still my all time favorites!

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[Image: b01d65999910b90c368e12ec3534d976.jpg]

[Image: 4e443afc5417489861da27fb77fc4636.jpg]
There's Mr. 'better late then never' !

Ahh...the rare 'watering' shot -always a crowd favourite.

Can I go out on a limb and say that's a WC Escudo ?
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Haha, yeah, its been an insane few months, and I still have to prepare for final grades and a last minute trip back to Panama to assist Justin. Phew!

Actually, its a Frye line F1 or F2 I believe. Courtesy of Scott McD. A very prolific pair which I just sold as part of my scale down to fewer, bigger enclosures. Have some Popa feeding those tads after transporting overnight, actually.
Something beat the crap out of that frog, after I shipped it.
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Not sure what you mean, Rich. In any case, came to me that way and has been one heck of a ladies man, having produced viable offspring from 2 different females. Great little caller as well. Assuming that I am correct that it was one of your line offspring, maybe not from you directly? I could be incorrect.
What the heck... scene from one of the grow outs

[Image: 2012-10-21_09-49-49_145.jpg]
brad
stemcellular Wrote:Not sure what you mean, Rich. In any case, came to me that way and has been one heck of a ladies man, having produced viable offspring from 2 different females. Great little caller as well. Assuming that I am correct that it was one of your line offspring, maybe not from you directly? I could be incorrect.

What I mean is that when I produced it and shipped it it did not have huge scars on it. In the picture it does. Pretty simple. Something beat the crap out of it at some point after it left my hands.

yeah....dorsal abrasions are usually indicative of scrapping IMO. Nose rubs and 'sides' = possibly stress and escape attempts
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
can't really say. as i said, he arrived that way, no better worse off. apparently, its true that females like males with scars.
My male doesn't seem to mind my "scarred" female either. Smile
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

R. amazonica

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020