Dart Den

Full Version: Phyllobates aurotainia eggs ! woo hoos !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have this new alarm clock, which consists of a tank of P. bicolor right next to a tank of P. aurotainia (gold narrow band)...
Yesterday, I got a clutch from both, which appear to be infertile, but still exciting nonetheless...

Looks like I may have to trade my couch for something park bench style...will be needing more room to put those 190oz tubs!
Brian,
congrats! That great to hear!!
Keep us posted.
Oh and couches are so over rated!!!!
Congrats.
You could always put in bunk-beds . Stylish as they are practical.

Or , you could mix the two Phylo tanks to save.........
How do I remove the big nasty border around Picard?
:lol:

I think how I did it, was take the original URL and click on the Img tag before and after, that way you don't have to add it to you're gallery, the URL just translates as the pic.
Quote:Looks like I may have to trade my couch for something park bench style...will be needing more room to put those 190oz tubs!

Those things stack! You can 10-12 in a square foot of floor space. Smile

Congrats Brian!
Yeah, I'm pretty well stacked as it is!
[Image: phyllobates045.jpg]
One of the parents, I call them chromies, because of their mettallic coloration.

A woo-hoo!
[Image: phylloegg074.jpg]
Brian,
congrats on the aurotainia !
Are these the same as the ones some people refer to as 'orange stripe'?
Cindy Dicken Wrote:Brian,
congrats on the aurotainia !
Are these the same as the ones some people refer to as 'orange stripe'?

Haven't heard them being called that, they came from Darren Meyer, who as far as I know, was the first person to have luck with these (of the froggers on the net anyway) I don't know why, or how many or few came in, but they never got established very well...hoping we can change that, beutiful frogs and beutiful call as well...
My mistake, those are the one's, for some reason I thought Darren had called the 'orange'.