Dart Den

Full Version: Breeding frogs Q
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What would happen if two frogs started breeding and I just let them do there thing????would it cause problems????
ShortStacK Wrote:What would happen if two frogs started breeding and I just let them do there thing????would it cause problems????
i am missing your main point bud
are you asking about two different morphs of darts which would not be ok, and will lose any credibility in the hobby more than likely
or two frogs breeding in quarantine which more than likely wouldnt be so bad, but if the frogs are infected with any parasites or illnesses it can be passed on potentially
must elaborate a bit more
kristy
kristy55303 Wrote:
ShortStacK Wrote:What would happen if two frogs started breeding and I just let them do there thing????would it cause problems????
i am missing your main point bud
are you asking about two different morphs of darts which would not be ok, and will lose any credibility in the hobby more than likely
or two frogs breeding in quarantine which more than likely wouldnt be so bad, but if the frogs are infected with any parasites or illnesses it can be passed on potentially
must elaborate a bit more
kristy

Two frogs of the same species, by them self