Dart Den

Full Version: My frogs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here are my frogs. People from DB probably have already seen them, but I thought I would show them off here too Smile .
My newest ones R.intermedius from Joshsfrogs. THANKS AGAIN!

[Image: DSCN0015.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0023-2.jpg]
R.imitator Picked these guys up from Frog Day show. LOVE Them. The male is calling like crazy!!

[Image: DSCN0136-1.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0137-2.jpg]
R.ventrimiculatus
[Image: DSCN0126-2.jpg][Image: DSCN0077.jpg]
D.auratus
[Image: DSCN0119.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0117.jpg]
D.azureus
[Image: DSCN0038.jpg]
R.lamasi panguana
[Image: DSCN0084.jpg]

Thanks
Jeff
What is the first 2 frogs pictured? They are beautiful?
Candy
They are R.intermedius.
Nice. That int. line looks familiar.

Rich
BTW, I am having trouble posting pics, and the code with other things such as " bolding" is not working. Any thoughts, as I would also like to post a few pics. Insert wink wink...Thanks,
Rich
Test to see if I can post pics...
[Image: moretad015.jpg]
Candy
Ok...using the "add an attachement", browse, select picture did not work for me but copy/pasting the IMG Code selection on photobucket worked (4th line of code under the picture). The pictures are just ginormous! Now to test those darn smileys... :lol:
Candy
[Image: gran1.jpg]

Cut and pasted form my photobucket.

Rich
No joy. Codes simply not working for me. Nust be some setting.
HELP.......no frowny useable...
i feel you on the computer illiteracy, rich.
btw, glad to see you over here. I post as frogparty on db. Always loved your pics and valued your opinion. No mods over here, eh? nice.
DB sure has changed since I joined.
Hmm. I dont know why it isnt working for you rich. buttkiss!
buttkiss?
Thanks Mush.

Rich
All you need to do is copy the [img] code and paste it and it should work?
Check out my post. I assume that is what I did. If you find what I did incorrectly , let me know.

[Image: m3.jpg]
Thanks.
[Image: DSCN0123-2.jpg]
Man, that is WEIRD!!!! it works for me, but not for you. Is there some kind of filter that says"rich fry, greatest frog photographer cannot post pictures!" ? lol. I dont know. Maybe try restarting your computer.
Just heard a calling from my lamasi tank. I have atleast 1 male in there. Hopefully the other 2 are female Smile
Love that last Klemmy pic.....love me some Day Geckoes....
hence your screen name