Dart Den

Full Version: Dendrobates truncatus , doing the "Super Tango".
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I try to sleep in on the weekends.. but to my Ears i hear a fantastic "Clicking" Sound.. My First Thoughts were a cricket somehow got out my Dumpy's tank.. With listening more, the sound came from the wrong direction. I get up and walk towards my Trunc Tank with the Male and Female in it.. More Noise. I layed down to try and get some sleep but couldn't. More Noise. my Timers turns on the tank lights and i go to the Truncs tank. I see the Male and femal standing together. He Calls. I see his throat move and everything. She turns to him and Rubs his back (insert group "Aww" here).. Then he jumps into the Coco Hut (Have two Coco Huts and two Film canisters) and calls. she jumps in with him. Of what i could see some "Shimmy-ing". Still in the Hut now. About 3 Hours since they first jumped in the hut.

My first experience with the courting and calling. Proven pair from JWernr i got about two or three weeks ago. Ill try and take a pic when i think they are done. Haha. God bless Barry White. Haha! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin -Buddha

Here is the Pic from my "Froggies" of the Trunc Male/Female.
[Image: P3250666.jpg]

PS. They Came outof Hut.. and he is calling and she is responding again.
Confusedhock: EGGS!! EGGS! EggS! eGGs!

[Image: eggs.jpg]

[Image: eggs2.jpg]