Dart Den

Full Version: Order Your Dart Frog Coffee Table Book Now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The book is done and being printed as we speak. PM or email me at richfrye@comcast.net to order. Retail price is $25 with volume discounts available. The book includes 111 high quality , high resolution pictures .
I guarantee you will love this book!
Spread the word my friends!

Rich
I heard the news from afterdark and he put me on the list.
I cant wait
mushmush Wrote:I heard the news from afterdark and he put me on the list.
I cant wait

What list?
Email me!

Rich
Yeah put me on the list too!! Tongue
JK - EMAILED!!
Trust me , you guys don't want to be on my "list" :wink: .
Congrats rich!
Thanks Josh.
I also wanted to express my extreme gratitude for all the great help from Mike Smith (AKA afterdark) in laying out and submitting my book for publishing.
Great job Mike . Thanks.

Rich
Just did a quick order count and I have only four books available before re-ordering. I'll re-order tomorrow, but those obviously will take longer to get out than the first batch.

Rich
I told my wife I want that book for fathers' day! Hopefully autographed! LOL! 8) ..............Scotty
Rich, still any left ready to be shipped? I waited to paypal the order because my address might be changing soon but if any are ready to go I can just order today (posted here instead of by email in case others want to know)
The last one was sold today. I re-ordered more yesterday though.

Rich
I just received an email from the publishers that my first order has been shipped out to me. So I expect to receive them any day now, and will post when I do receive them.
I will also email or PM everyone before I mail out your book/s to see if you would like the books autographed.

Thanks,
Rich
Hey Guys,

Got the first bulk order in and will be shipping tomorrow. If you have ordered and I don't PM or email you before you read this, please email me @ richfrye@comcast.net and let me know if you would like the book/s autographed. And if so, how the book should be signed and where. Also please send along real names and the shipping addrerss confirmed.
Thanks,
Rich