Dart Den

Full Version: Yes one more newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm Karen, I live in the Tampabay area. 34. My frog passion started when I was 12 when I came home from the pet store with a half dozen of the African Albino frogs. They were awsome. I am a little wiser & older now and have decided to convert my 55 gallon salt water tank (my last two fish were adopted) to keep frogs. I have always wanted one tank with a variety, buy i have learned that its not good. I still have a tank to design. I'm still not sure what little ones I would like. I dont even have a pump yet. I can appreciate the task I will be taking on and I want to take my time. But I CANT WAIT.[/quote]
Hi Karen,

Welcome. Dart frogs are great, aren't they?

Definately go to the Breeders Expo in Daytona this August 20-23.

There will be some awesome dart frogs and breeders there.

Phil
I think I will thanks !!
accutane kaufen deutschland accutane tabletten kaufen accutane rezeptfrei
clomid kaufen clomid kaufen schweiz clomid kaufen österreich
nitrofurantoin kaufen ohne rezept nitrofurantoin rezeptfrei kaufen nitrofurantoin ohne rezept bestellen
stromectol 3 mg tabletten kaufen stromectol 6 mg kaufen stromectol ohne rezept
citalopram 5mg kaufen citalopram rezeptfrei citalopram rezeptfrei
propranolol rezeptfrei propranolol kaufen propranolol creme kaufen
vermox ohne rezept kaufen vermox rezeptfrei deutschland vermox kaufen in deutschland
modafinil bestellen ohne rezept modafinil online kaufen modafinil rezeptfrei kaufen
stromectol tabletten kaufen rezeptfrei stromectol 6 mg kaufen stromectol tabletten kaufen
keppra kaufen keppra kaufen ohne rezept keppra 500 mg kaufen