Dart Den

Full Version: San Lorenzo sylvaticus tadpole w/ legs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's more of them in the water but this is the only one I could get anything like a pic of in there:

[Image: DSC02038.jpg]
He looks ready to come out....fronts an all !
Yeah they're big, I think at least a week or two more though, they were transported somewhere around Jan 11, this one needs to color up more, I think the others are less ready
You have pics of parents you can share Big Grin
Here's a clip of the parents breeding before those eggs were laid, I need to get updated pics of the parents though:

[youtube]caGiyWpb8wA[/youtube]
Funny, i looked at your other videos, i came to "oophaga tupper" and thought what in the world is that, never heard of the "tupper" morph before. Now i see...long day at work.
Derek
DKOOISTRA Wrote:Funny, i looked at your other videos, i came to "oophaga tupper" and thought what in the world is that, never heard of the "tupper" morph before. Now i see...long day at work.
Derek

Yeah that's not mine with the tupper, that's some dude in Europe
Nice work Chris, Being the Histo whisperer not good enough? You have to work wonders with them all huh?

Michael
Poison Beauties Wrote:Nice work Chris, Being the Histo whisperer not good enough? You have to work wonders with them all huh?

Michael

Well I still consider these Histos Tongue
Adults:

[Image: DSC02067.jpg]

[Image: DSC01462.jpg]

[Image: DSC02060.jpg]
Chris,

They are noticably bigger than pumilio right ?

Can you try to get a pic of them with something for scale. A pic of them on a film can perhaps ?
Yeah they're bigger, probably around red head size, maybe the size of auratus or a little smaller, maybe double the size of blue jeans, the female in that second pic is pretty big though
Still looks like a little bit of tail on there:

[Image: DSC02088.jpg]

[Image: DSC02090.jpg]
A new one that came out about a day later:

[Image: DSC02120.jpg]

This one has some backup:

[Image: DSC02126.jpg]
First one to come down out of the brom to the ground:

[Image: DSC02140.jpg]

[Image: DSC02146.jpg]

[Image: DSC02151.jpg]

[Image: DSC02154.jpg]
Some more of the froglets:

[Image: DSC02308.jpg]
[Image: DSC02313.jpg]
[Image: DSC02303.jpg]
[Image: DSC02328.jpg]
[Image: DSC02317.jpg]
[Image: DSC02324.jpg]

With mother:
[Image: DSC02321.jpg]
Nice ! Kinda like a big pumilio...little bit similar.
Yeah I'm curious to see if the legs turn yellow like the adults
So cool to see these pics, thank you for posting!
beautiful
thanks
Stu