Dart Den

Full Version: Ranitomeya Imitator Transport / Calling Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I caught my Male Cainarachi Valley calling in the ladies to show off his new fashion accessory.

[youtube]GKiShWFEpuc&hd=1[/youtube]
Yes, yes I know....the turd is kind of distracting. Its not like he would of let me clean the leaf while hes sitting there :p
Just Excellent Michael !

Male Calling whilst sporting a tad. I'm not sure I've ever seen that before.
Great video dude! the sound quality is very surprising coming from a DSLR camera!
Thanks Keith, Yea it is super sensitive. If I breath too hard from 3 feet away you can hear it. I look forward to getting video of my Retics calling if they ever do. I have looked all over youtube and have not been able to find a video. I get a Male San Cristobal Wed who supposedly calls his little butt off so hopefully I can get some good ones of him. Even though Stemcellular has already flooded the tube with video's of his.

To answer everyone's pending question the camera is a Canon T2i with a Canon 100mm Macro lens from about 2.5 - 3' away.

This is the non IS version of the lens unfortunatly. That would of really come in handy shooting video free hand.