Dart Den

Full Version: Repticon-Baltimore May 28-29,2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Repticon-Baltimore May 28-29, 2011.

Timonium Fairgrounds, 2200 York Rd, Timonium, MD 21093.

Anyone going? I think Im gonna try to make it. I thought I saw Josh's Frogs was attending. I know Black Jungle and Dartfrog Depot are, I thought maybe Sean Stewart would.
You may wanna double check on the Black Jungle attendance - They rarely come this far south.

Dart Frog Depot was going out of Biz, last I saw.

Repticon(s) are notorious for using "old" and dated Vendor lists......just be aware.
Gotcha, I just saw them on the list. I saw Dart Frog Depot was going out of Biz.
A LOT of the Reptile Shows that put on shows several times a year do not update their vendor lists. So, you'll see a vendor that at one time, did attend the show but that doesn't really guarantee that they will be there for this one.

I would check out Black Jungles Facebook page for that question. I saw Mike and Richard at Andy's meet but didn't inquire about that Baltimore / Timonium MD show. They DO support the MARS show at that same location, but the promoter of MARS has indicated that there won't be a show there in 2011. mores the pity.
That stinks. I will have to look at Josh's Frogs again, I was pretty sure they were attending
yep...Josh's frogs will be there this weekend. They may be the ONLY dart frog vendor there, though....lol

Does anyone have any info if this will be a decent show for frogs or not ?
Anyone else ?

I had 3 hobbyists text me about my availability to vend this show.....I can always drop of some exquisite pumilio for those that wish.
Welp....I heard this show sucked for Dart Frogs. 1 vendor - Josh. They must have had 2-3 free tables to justify the trip from MI. Baltimore shows are only traditionally medicore unless it's MARS or IAD....and those are both....

Extinct. Cry