Dart Den

Full Version: Grannies, Quepos Sub-Adults For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a few sub-adult Quepos Grannies for sale. PM or email for details.
Pics are of actual frogs for sale. Should be able to sex soon.
The pics are a bit underexposed (no flashed used) so the actual frogs are a bit brighter and have bluer toes than shown.

[Image: MP9O0854.jpg]

[Image: MP9O0849.jpg]

[Image: MP9O0830.jpg]

[Image: MP9O0823.jpg]

[Image: MP9O0807.jpg]

[Image: MP9O0793.jpg]

[Image: MP9O0788.jpg]

Rich
Two sub-adults left for sale or trade.

Rich
beautiful frogs man. Btw, I really wish more people in our hobby understood that locality identification is impossible through visual identification. Just out of curiosity, how much are the grannies going for these days? We met at NARBC last year, I work for Brian and talk to Daryl here and there. Are you guys going to attend the conference again this year? Either way, it was nice talking to you then and hopefully I'll get a chance to get a pair of grannies in the future.

Take care,

Matt
Thanks Matt.
NARBC was fun, but I'll not be vending at one again. WAY more for snake people and almost zero demand for high end darts.
PM or email me for prices,
Thanks,
Rich

mattolsen Wrote:beautiful frogs man. Btw, I really wish more people in our hobby understood that locality identification is impossible through visual identification. Just out of curiosity, how much are the grannies going for these days? We met at NARBC last year, I work for Brian and talk to Daryl here and there. Are you guys going to attend the conference again this year? Either way, it was nice talking to you then and hopefully I'll get a chance to get a pair of grannies in the future.

Take care,

Matt
All sub-adults sold, thanks.

Rich