Dart Den

Full Version: Austin TX frog sitting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have happily owned a couple Cobalts for a few years. I have a few friends that I have trained over the years to watch my frogs when I am on vacation. As it happens, all three of us will be on vacation together. I need to find someone to sit my frogs for a few days.
There were a couple really friendly people I met on the Texas Dart Frogs list a few years ago, but I have lost their contact information.
If you're in Austin and could watch my frogs, I would appreciate it. It'll be around June 6th through the 12th. I can drop off my 10 gallon tank, light, timer, and plenty of flies at your place.

Thanks
If I would have seen this, I would have happily offered to watch them. Anyways, for future reference, I'm in Austin, and feeding/spraying one more tank would be easy!
Thanks! I will keep you in mind in the future. We ended up training two more of our friends on basic frog care, so we might be covered.