Dart Den

Full Version: Plastic coated screen wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've googled for it - no luck....

I'm looking for the exact type of black plastic coated "medium" (not small or mesh) size, rigid metal square screening that they use to make those rabbit / ferret / small animal cages out of.

Not the stuff from Lowes or Home depot....not the chicken wire type stuff.

The screen is heavy duty, black - plastic coated metal and rigid - does not come in a roll.

Anyone ?
This stuff is in a roll but it sounds like what you're looking for:http://www.academyfence.com/vinylcoatedc...edwire.asp
no...that's not it.

although, I've never see "how they make them"....it's the exact same stuff that they make those rigid square animal cages out of - and they clip the panels together to make the square cages. I guess maybe it could come in a roll, but I really doubt it as it's pretty stiff and heavy duty metal.....
still looking.....
The link I sent was from a manufacturer of rabit cages including the wire crate style. They also sell the plastic coated wire...by the roll which is super expensive but it appears that the stuff does come in roll form even if it is the "stiffer" stuff. My point is ALL wire is by the roll, you may be able to buy the stuff from other sites in smaller "Flats" but by the bulk it will be rolled.

Unfortunatly google is failing me and I can not find it in smaller quantaties