Dart Den

Full Version: Obligates For Sale, and Wait Lists Opening
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a few interesting obligates for sale and a number of wait lists I am opening or re-opening.
Please email me @

richfrye@comcast.net
for species, locales , prices and wait list times.

Thanks,
Rich
Email sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have sent a reply to all who have inquired. IF you did not get my reply please EMAIL me @

richfrye@comcast.net

Just getting over a nice 48 hour fun trip of salmonella poisoning , so I'm a bit behind on inventory.

Rich
Ugh that sucks! Your not supposed to lick the frogs!
RichFrye Wrote:I have sent a reply to all who have inquired. IF you did not get my reply please EMAIL me @

richfrye@comcast.net

Just getting over a nice 48 hour fun trip of salmonella poisoning , so I'm a bit behind on inventory.

Rich
Hope your feeling better.....I didn't get the e-mail reply.
Emailed you again , James from MI.

Rich
I should have been more specific in my post...salmonella sucks, sorry.
I touched base with everyone who has inquired as to checking inventory over the weekend and getting back to everyone with curent info.

The inventory is now done and I have emailed everyone today with the curent situation with availables and wait lists.
If you have not received an email with this info on today's date , June 6th, please email me and I will pass the info along.

Thanks,

Rich
I still have some Darklands available. Shipping temps look great here (finally) most all next week. These are close to sexing size/age.

Rich
All Darklands are sold. A couple wait lists still open.

Thanks,
Rich
I still have a few lists open and a few things for sale . Email for specifics.

Rich