Dart Den

Full Version: Indiana Dendrobatid Society (IDS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

Just thought I would send out a quick message inviting those who might be located in Indiana to contact me and join our regional group Indiana Dendrobatid Society (IDS). We have been around for about 1 year and have already had 2 meetings and currently are holding at 28 members.

The purpose of this group is to connect Indiana poison dart frog enthusiasts. This group was created to provide a means for Indiana residents to meet up and discuss husbandry, breeding, general care, and to trade/sell supplies and frogs. IDS host regular meetings every few months, where you can meet up with people who share the same interest you do! Members are encouraged to attend as many meetings as possible.

Thanks in advance for your interest and I hope to be hearing from and meeting some new members soon.
Good Stuff Dan.....I see you are doing REALLY well with your new group. Congrats.
Yeah things are growing fast, as a result of cross forum posting I have already gotten two new members in the last 24 hours so things are going well. If you get a chance would you mind hitting me up a list of Indiana Locals on here so I can PM them...of coarse if that isn't too much to ask but I would understand if that information in confidential. Alright man, take care.