Dart Den

Full Version: Tanks / planted vivs available.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Buyer flaked......lotsa tanks / some new and some planted are still available...

3-4 .....20 gallon verts with door kits - planted

3-4 .....13 gallon size Exo and Zoomeds - most planted

A coupla 20 longs - planted. One with some uncommon viv plants

2....40 gallon breedrers one with nice custom vented glass top

All $55.00 each....caishe and carry from PA.
How much for all the 20 verts? Pictures?

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll slice a little cheese off the price ...just for you Chris...

No pics....too much effort. The deal is sweet enough already
Kim,

I have a lot of FF media and tons of cups and other supplies.....dunno prices right now, but safe to say it will be cheaper or less than 1/2 off anything advertised elsewhere.
like i keep on saying wish you where closer.
also we could of met at hamburg but i really didn't want you hauling stuff back and forth for no reason.
by the way hamburg wasn't too bad this time around, weather wise. the crowds were light also.
I know ! The weather all of a sudden....became cool. There was a storm front and clouds right ?

All frogs are gone......bunch of tanks, racks, lights ect ect....

Still avial.
Sounds good Phil- I could certainly use that stuff! Just let me know the pricing when you figure it out Smile
Also wanted to say- we're going to be in Hbg at Chuckie Cheeses on Thursday night. So depending on what you decide we'd be fairly close to your area then.
ok Kim....I'll get back to you soon.

I have a LARGE amount of dry media. Bunch of Isos and springs, beans. Lotsa plastic containers and 32 oz deli cups with fabri coated mesh lids...

What else are you interested ?
Depending on price- Media, cups/lids, some isos as well. If you still have any of the Smaller viv's left my mom had mentioned she may like one as well. I will have to check with her again though. We can make a special trip down just for this stuff as well. Saturday and Sunday coming up are busy with getting stuff ready for our son's bday party on Sunday afternoon though. Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday- I didn't think to check the thread!
It doesn't look like I'd be getting anything but the FF stuff and maybe some iso's.
All tanks now $45.00.....

Get em before the have ta go ta Hamburg.....
Hi Philsuma
E-mail me a price for all of the tanks and the Iso's no bean beatles as I don't feed those I can pick up on Monday if the price is right.

thanks Scott
PM sent Scott....
A full run down:

Four (04) 20 Gallon "long" vivariums, planted with glass tops

Five (05) 20 Gallon "high" vivariums, planted with vert kits / doors

Three (03) small Exoterras, planted with glass tops

One (01) Medium size exoterra cube , planted with glass top

One (01) 40 gallon "breeder", planted with custom glass and vented top

One (01) 40 gallon "breeder", new unused

One (01) @ 75 gallon ? THICK (heavy) reef tank with built in glass box overflow

Sixteen (16) Tanks / Vivs
Haven't heard back from the person that wanted all the tanks above.

If you would like 3 or 4 and can pick them up....I'll apply a discount.
Buyer backed out.

All still available...

Price break to:

$40.00 each !!
Hey Phil,
Definitely interested in a few tanks, esp the Exoterras and potentially other ones.

I'm off work tomorrow, you free at all for me to stop by?
PM Sent....
Exo cube gone....some 20 gal verts being eyed up.

Act quickly.
Pages: 1 2