Dart Den

Full Version: Frog Day 2012 May 12th-13th Chicago
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Anyone heard anything ?
Last I heard, yes it is Chicago.
You're on roll lately Jason :twisted:

Thinking about doing some stand-up at night ? Help pay off those student loans ?
I was talking with someone yesterday, not my place to say much more.
fair enough.....I just hope it's as good as 2011 - which was awesome btw...
I am really looking forward to it. Hopefully I will have handfuls of retics and benedicta froglets available by then...any idea on time of year? Spring I am assuming? I sure hope so, I got lots of play money between Feb and mid March thanks to tax returns and bonus in March. Of course I have to take my wife on a vacation, fence 174 LF of yard, deck, pay off some credit cards ....maybe a new camera and lens (looking at a 5D or better, existing macro is fine. Want a wide angle lens) then, maybe just maybe I can think about frogs... Sad
I'm thinking about driving down for the weekend. It's not that far of a haul from TO.
Any dates for this yet?
Looks like....

American Frog Day 2012 will be the second weekend of May (12th - 13th) in Chicago.
Thanks Phil!
No venue / hotel yet ?? It's only @ 5 months away.....

Frog Day 2012 Facebook page isn't updated either.

I'm ready to donate free banner ad space.
I'm ready to help in anyway I can.
Right in my hometown, FINALLY!

My uncle went to the last one, he said it was amazing.
Yep..the last one in Staten Island was awesome.
Philsuma Wrote:Yep..the last one in Staten Island was awesome.
Are there vendors there?
Yes. Frog day had @ 12 vendors in 2011.
Philsuma Wrote:Yes. Frog day had @ 12 vendors in 2011.
Thanks, will be marking my calender.
The only problem is the G8 is coming the following week. Book your rooms now!
There is no way to book a room, when they don't even have a venue / building yet.

I have a feeling that if the date for Frog Day isn't made later...it's gonna tank. I believe they will change the date.
As long as it's in Chicago.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8