Dart Den

Full Version: Columbus, OH Oct. 22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am going to be in Columbus this coming weekend and I'm hoping I might slip away on the 22nd for a bit to see this show.

Can anyone tell me if it is worth taking the time? I know in some other hobbies, some gatherings are worth the time and others not so much.
Lisa,

I'm gonna say, offhand....that the Columbus show should be good for dart frogs. It's been YEARS since I vended at that show (it's an old show heh) but I seem to have remembered that some of our members spoke highly of it - that it was a decent show.

We have 5-6 members here from that area and maybe they will see this and chime in. I'd go for it and attend, especially if you're close.
Here's the guy to PM about that show:

member28230.html
Lisa....didja go ?
yeppers,

One guy had darts, leucs, tincs, azureus froglets, adult Leucs & some tads that I didn't check out. Got my springtail starter Smile.
They are SO cute! I could just squeeze them! jk of course!
Cool. Reptile shows are always good to attend as they give you a good overview of stuff- animals and supplies in one place that you can inspect close up. The GOOD breeders / vendors, will also answer all your questions between customers or when it's slow.