Dart Den

Full Version: GLASS Sale - Tanks and Vivs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still cleaning house, or should I say "Frog Room" in preparation for house sale and move....

Come and pick er' up / git it....

"30 Gallon" deluxe Lizard Lounge HEX - wood grain plastic edging, back 1/2 is smoked (too cool) and louvered with adjustable round vents that you can open or close. Great frog viv if ya like tall hexes. Possible 1/2 glass lid - if I can find it. Only $25.00 !

Two - 20 Gallon Verts with doors / hardware, backgrounds and wood features ect. $12.00 each ! SOLD

One - 10 gallon vert with 2 awesome broms and a nice crypt and wood features - partial glass door - $12.00

Two - smaller vert size Exos and Zoomed with screen as well as custom fit glass tops - $12.00 each

Three - 20 gallon "long" tanks with plants and substrates as well as glass hinged tops - $14.00 each

One - "Marty Made" custom @ 20 gallon with middle divider and custom screen and glass fitting top with two separate hinges so you can open one side at a time. I kept frogs in it, but I think it was for arachnids or hots to be honest. Awesome tank that I was going to keep. $15.00 SOLD

Two - @ 15 gallon Lizard lounge glass tanks with side circle louvers that can open or close. Screen tops and possibly glass fitted too. $12.00 each

Four small clear plexi arachnid tanks with custom red light LED mounted on top. front opening doors and latches that will take reg locks. Pretty unique $ 10.00 each

One - Large square exoterra "Cube" - you know the type .Screen and glass lid. $20.00 SOLD

One -@ 30 gallon dual side opening 'Chameleon Cage" with screen top and partial screen sides that can have glass placed in them - i did this with the sister tank and my Vanzolinii and it came out as an awesome frog tank. Retailed for over $100.00. Sell for $30.00

As always...Pennsyltucky pickup only. Discounts for multiple purchases and if I like you.
Phil I would like to get that Marty made tank off of you please. I remember looking at it when I was there and you said you were keeping it! Lol!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
I'll see what else you have if that's cool and maybe grab more if I can figure out usage for more. Lemme know what evenings after 5 that work for you or if you rather wait till weekend.

PM sent....
Pm replied! Thank you!