Dart Den

Full Version: Steel City Reptile Expo in Pittsburgh Nov 5th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey does anyone know if there will be any froggers at this show ? It is the closest I have seen in my area and I am actually off this weekend. I am from WV.
It's a small show but sometimes there are 1-2 frog vendors there. Not much variety, mind you, but better than nothing I guess.

Heres a fellow hobbyist from WV that attends that show sometimes....I forget her name (sorry).

member26708.html
Just my luck. Thanks Phil. I wish I would have been able to get off to go to MADS in Philly. I will probably go anyway just because its a chance to see my friends at near by WVU.
You might email or call the organizer, to find out if any frog vendors are lined up.
thanks that's where i found out about it actually haha. Thanks phil
Sorry I am a little late to this :-)

I am going. I always vend that show.

Here is a semi list of what I will have.

dendrobates tinctorius Bakhuis
auratus khalua and cream (wc adults)
vitattus (2 adult, some juvies)
costa Rican auratus
auratus blue and bronze (almost adults)
Auratus Blue and black ( froglets)
leucomelas british Guyana froglets
Panamanian auratus
H. Azureiventris (juvies and froglets)
Het for chocolate leucomelas
leucomelas
Azureus froglets
Cane toads
Cuban tree frogs
Southern Leopard frogs
Southern Toads

Plants, fruit fly supplies, and fruit fly cultures. And I am sure some other odds and ends.

Let me know if you are looking for something specific and i can let you know if I have it and can bring it.

I am porkchop48 on the other boards. Not trying to hide behind the name :mrgreen:

Stop by and say hi if you go

Kristy
Just a word of warning as I see Ron (Alpha pro breeders) listed on the Vendor List....

Almost ALL Reptile shows keep the SAME vendor list and do not update them, so you may indeed see someone on the list and not actually at the show.

I say this here, because Ron (a very good dart frog breeder) has been busy moving into a new facilty and has not attended shows lately.

Just a heads up....
Ron has not been at any of the shows for quite a few months now. Last I heard he was taking the summer off to get moved and set up.

Sniff Sniff.... Sorry I don't measure up :-(
awww....Kristy....that just means you have to post here more ! So we have a better idea of whatcha have. I didn't know you had all the stuff in that list for instance. I added a location to your profile too - help people find ya.

A picture thread of some of your stuff would go a LONG way too !
Philsuma Wrote:awww....Kristy....that just means you have to post here more ! So we have a better idea of whatcha have. I didn't know you had all the stuff in that list for instance. I added a location to your profile too - help people find ya.

A picture thread of some of your stuff would go a LONG way too !

I fixed my location :wink: I recently moved and have been semi MIA for a while. Lost a lot of frogs and have been busy getting the farm ready so I have not had much time to post much of anything any where.

I hope to be back in my groove soon and a posting fool again.

I need to get some pic soon and get a thread started .... Good idea :mrgreen:
Kristy....just took at look at your website where it says that "do to a conflict of interest, you are no longer vending the Pittsburgh show"

Just wanna make sure you are going or not....
That is correct I am not doing the pittsburgh show but I still do the steel city show in Washington Pa, which is the one being talked about. ( I think anyways)

There is 2 shows that are pretty close together in distance both close to pittsburgh.
ahhhh...Gotcha. Thanks !
So you won't be at the show in Pittsburg on Saturday the 5th?
I WILL be at the Steel City show on the 5th. It is normally called the Steel city show and is in washington PA right outside of Pittsburgh.

I no longer do the show in Cheswick Pa which is called the Pittsburgh reptile show.
I will also have some

Lower H valley trivs a few 3 months old and 2 6 month old.

And if any one is interested ( I am only bringing them for presales)

A trio of green trivattus ( proven)
and a pair of red trivs.