Dart Den

Full Version: Oophaga pumilio 'Solarte' pair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A nice pair !

True solarte are a much smaller size morph of pumilio - possibly even smaller than most aguacate / cauchero and darklands, I believe.
another pic...
Beautiful frogs Phil, are they yours?
Not anymore. Sad
I was afraid you were going to say that...bummer. Oh well, I'm sure you won't have any trouble getting great frogs in Florida. Whoever got that pair sure is lucky.
I don't know why you don't see these more than you do, they are an awesome little frog. Here is a pair I had a few years ago that I regret getting rid of.

[Image: IMG_8804.jpg]
I don't think they "came in" on too many importations of pumilio and none recently, so many probably didn't make it to this point in time....
Philsuma Wrote:I don't think they "came in" on too many importations of pumilio and none recently, so many probably didn't make it to this point in time....
That is a shame because they are so beautiful...I've never kept obligates, but this would be my first choice if I decided to try. I hope whoever got your pair has tons of success with them.
Appears Jungle box still works w Solarte - I had considered Solarte or Cayo Nancy before I bought my Cristobal. Of course, at the time, you couldnt find any for sale.