Dart Den

Full Version: Exo-Terra Deals at PetSmart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hit two local PetSmarts this afternoon, and found 18" x 18" x 24"H (33G) Exo-Terras for $79 in each of them. Both of them had the "temple" background from the Sri Lanka habitat kit instead of the rock background, but that'll be the first thing to go after the packaging is thrown away :-)

In both stores I asked them if they had more, and they told me they'd only received one so far, but more were on the way. When I asked about the rumor that they were discontinuing them, they told me that the previous ones they had were recalled/clearanced for some reason they weren't aware of, but that this was a replacement product that they'd be carrying going forward. They couldn't tell me how long the $79 sale would be going on, but they both said they were expecting more this week, so hopefully there will be some more bargains. They also had 12" x 18" x 18"H and 24" x 18" x 12" "low" models on sale, but I didn't note the prices.