Dart Den

Full Version: Unsexed Black Jeans and San Cristobal Island
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a good number of about half grown Black Jeans from old lines and San Cristobal from my line ready to go. Pick up is always great and gets preference.
Pic of one of the male parent Black Jeans . The Black Jeans throw very varried offspring. Pics of offspring available upon request.

Inquire about wait list times for other locales and species and available different sexed singles also.

[Image: MP9O0912.jpg]

[Image: MP9O0914.jpg]

[Image: MP9O0917.jpg]

Annother Black Jean Adult

[Image: 274.jpg]

[Image: 273.jpg]

Adult San Cristobal

[Image: 400.jpg]

[Image: 401.jpg]
Hey rich, i will be in the market for some pumilo in a few months. Can i ask for your email? I am mostly interested in the black jeans and i would be willing to pickup. Im just 35-45min south of chicago.
dynekevin Wrote:Hey rich, i will be in the market for some pumilo in a few months. Can i ask for your email? I am mostly interested in the black jeans and i would be willing to pickup. Im just 35-45min south of chicago.

Hi,

I can be reached most easily at my email addy;

richfrye@comcast.net

Rich
Three San Cristobal left and four Black Jeans left for sale. I will most likely hold these last four Black jeans if someone does not snag them this week.
Again, pick-up is prefered/great and will factor into prices.
Two Blackjeans sold. I am holding back the other two .
If interested in Blackjeans inquire about availability dates. My groups breed very well and I have smaller ones which I am not willing to ship before they are in the half grown range, but will be made available for sale before too long.

Any questions on any frog availability please email me ;

richfrye@comcast.net

Thanks,
Rich
Two new San Cristobal Island pums ready for shipping. With one larger from the last group three total ready for pick up or shipping.

Will post picture tomorrow.

Rich