Dart Den

Full Version: Great first book on Dart Frog Care:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have spent a few days trying to find this book in print, and it's not any more. i had to upload it onto my iPad. it's just not the same as a book in the hand, especially a book like this, that you go back to over and over and need to flip thru it. oh well, a sign of the times.
Holy crap...this book, used, used to be priced under six dollars last time I checked!!!
i know, Amazon prices are silly right now($53) but i don't think they even have any in stock. i paid about $6 for the online version.
Coleen do you have a kindle? Only 5 bucks for it. Also you can go to your public library and see if they have it or do a " interlibrary loan." I did the interlibrary loan on the "Lotters Captive husbandry" book to be sure it was worth the $$$ or not.
Actually, Amanda is having a sale on her website for http://www.azdr.com/
i already bought it. it's on my ipad. it was $6 so not bad, i just wish i had the actual book, b/c i like a real book for this type of reading. but whatever.
I love this book!
I have it in paperback and I am re-reading it right now.