Dart Den

Full Version: Rio Branco pumilio froglet pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i figured I would start a thread on branco froglets..since these are new to hobby and not many f1's have been seen..
[Image: IMAG2094_zpsb28f35da.jpg]
parents were purchased from juan at Michigan exotics
love to see more,
andy
Very nice Andy.

Rio Branco's were rarely imported in the U.S hobby and were not produced CB, in any large numbers.

The recent 2012-13 import of these should be managed with care.
Thanks,I have found three froglets from my first pair,yet no breeding from second pair yet....definitely one of my faves.
congrats andy we should start our post of tads, tads, tads Phil? lol jk we trying to do that phil i have a bunch my self waiting little more time they are nice looking fellas
Andy, how does the offsprings' phenotypes compare to the parents? This seemed to be a very variable morph, so it will be interesting if they throw similar offspring or some from a wide spectrum.
Too early to tell,two have similiar coloring to parents,but much more washed,one is larger though,and pattern a lot more crisp..third one appears to be different,but is very small yet and stays hidden in bromeliad..will update when larger
Do you have any sexed pairs of rio branco for sale? I'm interested...

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk