Dart Den

Full Version: Looking for Regina, Giant Orange and La Fumee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Title says it. I am looking for any age really (groups if they are younger frogs), must have line info available though. I have a few odds and ends to trade or can buy outright. I believe I have some El Dorados(not sexable, about 4 months or so), an extra Cristobal or two (sexable), a couple adult orange terribilis (probable pair), an extra adult Vanzo or two, and maybe other stuff depending what you have. Shoot me an email joshstottlemyer@hotmail.com or pm. Local to PA/MD area preferred, but shipping is fine if temps permit. Thanks

Josh
Josh,

You may already know this...but def contact Scott M. in Fredrick MD for these species.
Thanks, I actually just talked to him today for the first time in years. I am going to go down by his place when I am in that area again. Hopefully he can help. I have been searching like crazy for some more La Fumee though.
and Sean Stew would know some stuff too.
He has not released any of those in a bit. I thought I was going to get a group he had there (brightest and nicest I have just about seen at that) but I think he is going to hang on to them. I love the Matecho and La Fumee, but I still think Reginas are still my favorite tincs. They were my first "must" have frogs for me lol
Josh,

Dustin just posted some Regina froglets for sale in the classifieds.
Thanks!