Dart Den

Full Version: Frog Party at my place in SoFL Sat Oct 26th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to formally invite fellow froggers to my place for a get together on Saturday Oct. 26. This date is not set in stone and we can move it ahead or behind if need be to help accommodate other folks.
The date is fast approaching and I wanted to again invite everyone to my place on Saturday October 26.
Feel free to bring any livestock or dry goods you have available to sell or trade with other folks. There will be some sort of food, not sure yet as to what I am going to do. Maybe pizza or wings from a place up the road. I hope to see some of at my place where we can have a beer and talk frogs with like minded individuals!

PS...There is rumor of a GIANT frog that may show up.
AWESOME!!!.....oh, wait a second... :evil:
1 week away
How was it ?????
The get together was a lot of fun, and there was a pretty good turn out, I think 10 or 11 people. Lots of frogs traded hands, Justin M. brought a good selection of plants to choose from and Jon H. brought his inventory of Repashy products. We all ate lots of food and a few of us drank lots of beer.

I look forward to hosting another, I really had a great time talking frogs with everyone.
Was big Mark P there ?

and,did Justin close the lid on any frog's feet ?
Unfortunately, Mark P did not show up, I was quite disappointed but he had a good excuse.

Justin did well this time and didn't catch any feet lol.
Waiting in that line is gonna suck. Bring umbrellas and warm weather gear.........,