Dart Den

Full Version: Vivarium Vertical Conversion Kits ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys...Looking for some help. I have been trying for the past three days and cant seem to find it again. I am looking for a link that I had seen for some vertical conversion kits. I have seen the ones offered by Dane and that is not the one I am after. I have a bunch from him already. I seen some that are in the works and already created from Supe22(sp) but not the one I seen. This site had advertised up to a 40 Gallon Breeder conversion that I believe was outlined/framed in black with a side swing out door. It was linked off of either here, Dendroboard, or Dartfrogz. I cant seem to locate it again. Does anyone know what I may be talking about or seen the same thing? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
This company will make custom fits - any size.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7389
Thanks Phil, Yeah I seen his and his price is the same as what this one was. Just was a different site that I seen it on. Wanted to compare them and see what I wanted to go with. But for the life of me, I cannot find the other. Might have to do this one.
No one else recalls seeing any other sponsors or vendors of here or other places with them? I cant find it through Google or Bing either...Driving me nuts!
That link is the best one...better than any other types I've seen. What was so special about that one you are looking for ?
TJ is this it?
-40-gal-vert-kit-aaafrogs-com.html
Even if it was....do you know who AA is ? AAAfrogs ?

Hint...do a search for him in the Vendor Feedback section and you'll find out that design *edit* AND the person, is...well...dead in the water hobby-wise.
No but if I recall pretty similar...just like supe22...his is close. But could have been his if he just updated his site in the past two weeks. I will have to ask him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4
I really appreciate you guys helping.

Philsuma Wrote:Even if it was....do you know who AA is ? AAAfrogs ?

Hint...do a search for him in the Vendor Feedback section and you'll find out that design *edit* AND the person, is...well...dead in the water hobby-wise.
Yeah I had seen a while back alot of negatives going on. Something with his girl innthe hospital I believe.... something like that. Was to long ago to remember exactly.