Dart Den

Full Version: Selling Cobalts, Alanis, Leuc's - CHEAP - IN Frederick, MD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

neko121

Surinam Cobalts: 35 each ( 30 each for local Pick up 25 each if you purchase 4 or more)
Some frogs are 2 weeks out of the water and others are 2 months out of the water - will sell the older frogs first. i have 10 frogs that are atleast 1-2 months out of the water and 12 that are 2 weeks out of the water. all have good color and eat well.
parents are captive breed - they are 3 1/2 yrs old
-----------------------------------------------------------
Alanis:
3 avaliable - 30 each ( 25 each for local Pick up )
all are 2 months out of the water - all eating well
parents are captive breed -
[Image: f.JPG]http://mysite.verizon.net/michaelsteele/c.JPG

----------------------
leucomelas: 30 each (25 each for local Pick up 20 each if you purchase 4 or more)
10 avaliable - all are 2-3 weeks out of the water - all are eating well
parents are captive breed - parents are about 3yrs old also

[img]http://mysite.verizon.net/michaelsteele/g.JPG

I live near Frederick MD.......
at this time i dont really like to ship - but will concider - will shipp overnight fedex or what ever is cheaper.
please email me with any questions. michaelsteele@verizon.net
if you have any trade offers please send picturtes - im really looking for almost all thumb nails
i need a female basti pumillio.
make any offer on trade - if i need the frog i would be willing to trade them all.

[/img]

neko121

[Image: f.JPG]

neko121

leucs

neko121

alanis

neko121

UPDATE - cobalts 25 each and 20 for local pickup

SandyClaws

PM SENT

neko121

still have around 20 cobalts for sale or trade. and in the next week will have about 10 more avaliable.
looking for retics, fantasicas, red bastis pair , oranage basti female - will trade all my cobalts, if you have some of the listed frogs for trade.
WIlling to ship to sandiego?

chondro1

PM sent, Looking to buy frogs at your earliest convience

Mike

neko121

still avaliabe - i ahve 15 leucs and 20 cobalts for sale

Aquakeeper

Once I am setup and ready for frogs I will definatly be in contact....I live near Baltimore. 8)