Dart Den

Full Version: Noob In The Dart World
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning all Smile
I am quite the noob in regards to PDF however, I am currently putting together a very small set up just to get the feel of things. I haven't researched as well as I did for my chameleons but what I did notice is that the care can be slightly different depending on what kind you're dealing with. I'm extremely familiar with sensitive animals since I have owned a total of 8 different species of chameleon. Thought I'd go a little deeper into my childhood dreams of owning exotic pets and try out one of my favorite jungle type creatures. Smile
Also, I know there's got to be a thread or topic on here somewhere about this but if anyone would care to share the essentials to owning a PDF such as "chameleons will only drink water from a drip so don't bother with a water dish" type of stuff, I would greatly appreciate it ^_^ Thanks guys!
~Saokenji~
Hi there Saokenji, and welcome to Dart Den !

These frogs are easy to keep and quite enjoyable. Here's the 'Beginner' subforum to get you started. Pay special attention to the stickied topics/threads. Read a LOT and then get back to us and post on anything that you need additional info on. We are here to help you be successful.

viewforum.php?f=27

Cheers,

~Phil