Dart Den

Full Version: For Sale: Leucs, Varadero, and Green Sirensis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brian Burris
Indianapolis, IN

Vendor Feedback upon request.

Fall is here!! I have some healthy froglets that I would like to find new homes for before it gets too cold outside to ship! All frogs are eating great. Flies are dusted with Repashy Cal+ and they get VitA 1-2 times a month. Frogs in photos are the actual frogs for sale.

Information:

- All frogs are Captive Breed by me.

- I use Fedex/ShipYourReptiles overnight Hub to Hub. Hold at location for pickup with Live Arrival Guarantee. There is a $10 *Refundable* packing fee. This covers the Phase 22 packs I use in shipments. I ship on Monday and Tuesday, weather premitting on both ends. Cost of shipping is estimated around $40-50. Rates vary depending on location.

- Local pick up is available around the Indianapolis, IN area. Further distances can be discussed.

- I accept Paypal and Money Orders.

- If you have any questions at all or want to discuss quantity discounts, please shoot me a private message. I'm a easy guy to deal with.

*Available Frogs*

Species - Dendrobates Leucomelas "Fine Spot"
Line - AZDR
Age - 4 months and 2-3 months
Quantity - 7 at 4 months / 4 at 2-3 months
Price - $50 each
Preferred Payment - See Above
Shipping Rates & Information - See Above
Additional Info - One of my personal favorites in my collection. Bright, bold, with a very nice call. I love watching these frogs.
[Image: fs_zpscf865438.jpg]

Species - Ranitomeya imitator "Varadero"
Line - UE (Unrelated pair)
Age - 4 months
Quantity - 5
Price - $55 each
Additional Info - Beautiful frogs and they are very bold. The colors on these frogs are outstanding.
[Image: var_zpsdb00b0d3.jpg]

Species - Ranitomeya Green Sirensis
Line - UE
Age - 2-3 months
Quantity - 6 or 7
Price - $40 each
Additional Info - Another great thumbnail and these guys do fantastic in a group. They are a little shy, but have a wonderful, audible call. Very vocal frogs that sing for me all day.
[Image: grnsir_zps88d2fac8.jpg]

Thanks for looking!!!
All Varadero are SOLD! Still have Green Sirensis and Leucs left. Let me know if you have any questions, comments, or offers!

Thanks!
Updating and lowering the prices on frogs left.

Fine Spots: $40 each
Green Sirensis: $30 each

Additional discounts available depending on the number of frogs purchased. I would just really like to free up some space on the froglet rack, so this is a good time to pick up some quality frogs for a great price. Message me with any questions you may have!
Hey Brian,

Do you still have the group of Leucs? If so how many do you have left? And what would you take for the group?

Thanks,

William
hi Brian, do you still have the Green Sirensis, and if you do , I will take 4, let me know. cobo.