Dart Den

Full Version: Amphibian and reptile show in WA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to my first show today in Renten, Washington and was very disappointed. To small of an area for one and two, only really one table with frogs, which honstly was my only reason for going. I did see some nice lizards...but was not at all what I was hoping for and there was way to many people for the space they used. I hope they're not all like this one, poor first experience for me.
All Reptiles shows 'can't be home runs' .

Most of them suck for dart frogs - be glad you had at least one good vendor. With more research and seeing what gets posted on this forum, you will soon see a couple venues that are VERY good and should be able to hit them instead of the small shows and the 'hit and miss' stuff.

Patience.
Here's a list of all shows all over the country. There may be a show not on this list. but I tend to think it's pretty durn inclusive.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4153
yikes...I'm not seeing ANY other shows in WA !!

Is WA that bare of exotic animals???
I'm not sure Phil, I wouldn't think so, but as I've observed from living here for a couple of years, you just never know. My wife and I just returned from our trip to the eastern side of the state, about 6 hours away. Western Washington is a whole different world. We will be moving over to the Eastern side June 1st, might be more pickings over that way. At lest we will have horse property and lots of privicy. I'll start looking around later in june. I did get the venders card and I'm hoping to contact him before we move. Seemed like a nice guy and his frogs looked very healthy, but I'm no expert. I sure wish I had a viv set up I would have bought a couple, but first things first lol, have to get a tank set up, so that's my first goal is getting one the size I want so that I can have lots of room.