Dart Den

Full Version: Lowland & WB Fants/ Ameerega bassleri 'Sapasoa'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sellers Name and location -Zach Kowalski Wichita, KS

All of these frogs have been captive raised by me. They have received daily dusted fruit flies and have access to springtails. All frogs are shipped with phase 22 panels/pouches and will be shipped in thick Styrofoam containers.

All prices are OBO, but I'm not looking for any trades at this time.

Species - Ranitomeya fantastica 'White banded'
I received their parents via the first shipment of these frogs from UE last year.
Line/Origin -UE
Code -
Age -2-3 mo oow and
Quantity - 7
Price - $75
Group Prices -
Preferred Payment Method - Paypal
Shipping Rates & information - Shipping is $50. That includes all packaging, phase 22, etc. FedEx or UPS hold for pickup only. I drop off frogs at the hub at approx. 9pm CST for FedEx and 7pm CST for UPS. LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED if picked up within 2 hours of arrival.
Pictures - Here are pictures of some of the others that I have sold recently:

[Image: P1050706_zps3d0661d1.jpg]
[Image: P1050717_zpsd005d668.jpg]

Species - Ranitomeya fantastica 'Lowland'

I purchased a 5 frog group from UE 2 years ago. These 4 frogs are offspring from this group. They've been together since coming out of the water. So far, they've had about a dozen healthy froglets come oow. They currently have one tadpole in a canister and have 2 developing eggs pictured below. IF I SHIP THIS GROUP IN THE NEXT WEEK I WILL INCLUDE THE 2 DEVELOPING EGGS!

Line/Origin -UE
Code -
Age 12-14mo.
Quantity - 2.2
Price - $600
Group Prices -
Shipping Rates & information - Shipping is $50. That includes all packaging, phase 22, etc. FedEx or UPS hold for pickup only. I drop off frogs at the hub at approx. 9pm CST for FedEx and 7pm CST for UPS. LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED if picked up within 2 hours of arrival.
Pictures - One is off the current developing eggs and one of one of the females through the glass. If you desire additional pictures please ask.

[Image: P1050755_zps75bbe850.jpg]
[Image: c2d834da-1ada-418a-ac9b-420b029cf42e_zpsd2f77346.jpg]

Species - Ameerega bassleri 'Sapasoa' -- F3's

I purchased a 2.1 group from DB member Scottydo in 5/2012. The group came from Jeremy Huff.
Line/Origin -INIBICO 2006
Code -
Age 7-8 mo oow
Quantity - 5
Price - $200
Group Prices -
Pictures - Here are pictures of one of the 5, one of the parents with tadpoles, and a recent picture of an egg clutch:
[Image: P1050753_zps46596521.jpg]
[Image: P1050754_zpsbbaf440d.jpg]
[Image: P1050604_zps0194b536.jpg]
[Image: P1050683_zps3569113a.jpg]