Dart Den

Full Version: Newbie from Eastern Pa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm Colleen. Just started with the hobby, i have 2 small gray tree frogs and the more i started reading, the more i wanted my own dart frogs. So i just got a sexed pair( at least i hope it's a male) of Azureus. they are each in QT and i will be sending fecals out on tuesday. I feel bad for my new frogs waiting for their release from boring QT, but i want to do this right. they have never met each other, and my Viv is still not finished. i have one more package on it's way and then i can call it done, and let the isopods and springtails get settled in. i am an animal lover, Have 5 dogs and 2 horses and love nature, photography and reading. Been married since 1994, and no human kids. never wanted those.
Welcome Colleen!!
Welcome to DartDen! Azureus are a great frog - our first and still the family favorite!
thank you Both! i can see why people get addicted to the hobby.
what part of east pa. might be some froggers in you general area.
pa.walt Wrote:what part of east pa. might be some froggers in you general area.

I am in a small town called Pen Argyl, but i'm on the border of that and Wind Gap PA. i'm closer to Wind Gap. lehigh valley.