Dart Den

Full Version: Florida Froggers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any froggers here down in florida? I have never been to any sort of frogger meet and would love to talk frogs with a couple of local hobbyists
Where are you at? I used to live in Gainesville and Hollywood and Boynton before that.
Im in central florida, between tampa and orlando so im kinda in the middle of everything. Do you still live in florida?
Not currently, but soon....soon again.

There used to be three or four froggers in the Tampa area but that was years ago.
I only know of one other frogger in florida.. really near me actually, about 30 minutes but he mainly specializes in tincs more than anything. As i am getting more and more into the hobby, i like to venture out and try different species besides tincs and just have a hard time getting them
There are a bunch of us between Tampa and Sarasota.
Some frequent this site... some frequent that "other" site.
Are there any gatherings of froggers? if so, i would love to go
May not be in time, but I am having a few froggers over on Saturday MArch 14th if your interested. I am in sarasota.

text at 941-228-2918 if interested, open to all
Lol i know man, this is eric
The secret to a well attended frog meet is simple...host the event with someone with a large or semi large collection of frogs and #2, host the event close to, and coinciding with a tropical plant, Bromeliad and or orchid show or greenhouse.

Mark P.'s house pretty much satisfies both of those. Too bad Orlando is so....yuck...for plants ect. Very few froggers there either. Central location in the state would help.