Dart Den

Full Version: Repticon Atlanta April 11-12, 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is anyone going to Repticon Atlanta this coming up weekend? Just trying to get a feel for what to expect as far as vendors goes. I haven't been to an expo in several years and this will actually be the first in Atlanta for me. I'm hoping I can find a vendor selling Highland Bronze Auratus so if anyone knows anything let me know!
*crickets*
You would think Atlanta would have a big concentration of froggers. Not so. There are surprisingly few hobbyists around the metro.
That is very true. Fortunately the hobby is growing some in the Atlanta area lately. There is a Facebook page specifically for Atlanta Area Froggers that has been gaining a lot of steam lately which is great news. I, on the other hand, live about 2 hours South of Atlanta in a veritable frog wasteland... It sucks. I'll be making the trip to Repticon this weekend regardless just because I haven't been to an expo in a very long time and I'm trying to slowly get back into the hobby. I've heard that Under the Canopy and Josh's Frogs should be vending at the show, but that's all I've heard in regards to dart exclusive vendors. Maybe I can pick up some cool plants at least.
How was it??
Terrible. Snakefest.
Damn, thought so.