Dart Den

Full Version: Log In Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to log I keep getting an error message that says Authorization Code Mismatch.  It will still log me on but instead of taking me to the forum landing page like is used to I am getting a screen with this message.  Any reason why?
(04-18-2020, 04:33 PM)ridinshotgun Wrote: [ -> ]When I try to log I keep getting an error message that says Authorization Code Mismatch.  It will still log me on but instead of taking me to the forum landing page like is used to I am getting a screen with this message.  Any reason why?
I've been getting there from time to time when I log on from different devices as well.  Not really sure why but another thing to look at.
(04-18-2020, 04:36 PM)pet_tree_gnat Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-18-2020, 04:33 PM)ridinshotgun Wrote: [ -> ]When I try to log I keep getting an error message that says Authorization Code Mismatch.  It will still log me on but instead of taking me to the forum landing page like is used to I am getting a screen with this message.  Any reason why?
I've been getting there from time to time when I log on from different devices as well.  Not really sure why but another thing to look at.

Yeah not major but it is an annoyance.  Thanks!
You know I have noticed now that if I get a PM here and click the link it sends me direct to the message logged in (without me actually logging on) but yet if I try to access the board from the home page I am still getting the error code mismatch notice.
odd. Can you screen shot the error?
I think I got it figured out. The web address I had for the site had a .php extension in it for some reason. Once I book marked a new address without that the log on issue has gone away.