EcoSpace Habitats

Introduce yourself to the members. Any general Announcements.
EcoSpaceHabitats

EcoSpace Habitats

Postby EcoSpaceHabitats » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Hey all,

My name is Brooks Ervin and in august of this year ecospace habitats was created. It is an effort to bring realistic zoo quality items to the public. I apologize for the site in some ways, it is nowhere near being close to done and the shopping cart requires a paypal account. That said, please take a look at it and let me know what you think.

I personally have kept darts for about 6 years now, and got tired of over priced fake looking items. I love the hobby and everything we do is hand made and from 100 percent safe materials. It is a great joy to be doing this, and I will try to intruduce as many new and unique items as I can, so please check back on the website.

Thanks
Brooks Ervin
EcoSpace
www.ecospacehabitats.com
Brooks Ervin
EcoSpace Habitats, LLC
Economical Space for Ecosystems

http://www.ecospacehabitats.com/

Philsuma
Site Owner

Re: EcoSpace Habitats

Postby Philsuma » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Welcome Brooks !

I hope you enjoy yourself here. You may want to consider a location / city -state in your online profile here. Quite a lot of members make their decision on purchased based on distance and location.

EcoSpaceHabitats

Re: EcoSpace Habitats

Postby EcoSpaceHabitats » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:18 pm

Will do, thanks. This site has changed a lot over the years, it looks great. I am getting used to it again, and hopefully can post some pictures up soon.
Brooks Ervin
EcoSpace Habitats, LLC
Economical Space for Ecosystems

http://www.ecospacehabitats.com/

Return to “Introductions and Announcements”