ORANGE ISOPODS FROM WELL ESTABLISHED CULTURE - $8 for 20!

Vivariums, Plants, Parts - Anything other than Dart Frogs.
ems1016

ORANGE ISOPODS FROM WELL ESTABLISHED CULTURE - $8 for 20!

Postby ems1016 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:13 am

As most of you know, I am pretty much out of the hobby, but find I have a good amount of orange isopods I've been nurturing only for the sake of nurturing. Getting ready to move, and I might buy some terrilibis once I'm settled. In the meantime, however, I need to sell these all ASAP. $8 PLUS SHIPPING FOR 20 ISOPODS. You can tell me whether you want adults, young etc. and I will accomodate.

Description. Orange Isopods (Porcellio scabar) are a popular feeder and tank cleaner, an excellent choice for vivariums and make a great occasional snack for poison dart frogs and other small animals. Orange isopods reproduce slower than the other isopod species. If the terrarium you are adding the orange isopods too has animals that will eat the isopods, it is best to allow the isopods to reproduce before adding the animals to the terrarium. If the orange isopods will be added with darts frogs other than Phyllobates terribilis, you can generally add them to the terrarium at any time. This is due to the fact the most adult dart frogs will not eat adult orange isopods because they are too large. The culture that is shipped may be used to seed a tank, or begin a master culture so that you will have a steady supply. The cultures are started with approximately 17 mixed sizes isopods, but many adults.

Care. Orange isopods require a humid substrate with deciduous leaves and pieces of potato or carrot. Very low maintenance just spray down with water every 3-4 days and offer fresh potato or carrot. This species requires no additional heat or lighting.

Shipping. We ship USPS 3-day priority mail and only if your destination temps, heat index and/or wind chill are outside of our 40°F-90°F range. You are responsible for telling me when to ship safely. A tracking number will be emailed to the email address you provide. Please follow the tracking information as they prepare for arrival. This information is updated automatically and would contain the most up-to-date shipping information about the order.

Please e-mail me at emsinker@yahoo.com to place your order. Payment is via PayPal (emsinker@yahoo.com). Include your full name, shipping address, e-mail address, and telephone number.

Return to “Everything else for Sale or Trade”