This frogger is now the ultimate power in the universe!

Speak your mind about anything Non Dart Frog related. Sit back and relax - have some fun!

Posts in this subforum will not show up as new posts.
RichFrye

Re: This frogger is now the ultimate power in the universe!

Postby RichFrye » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:38 pm

Armson wrote:Jedi, please!

Good stuff.
Looking for a Darth for that come out of. Darth RuPaul?
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476

Dendro_Dave

Postby Dendro_Dave » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:18 am

Armson wrote:
Dendro_Dave wrote:Dear OP,

Your post has inspired me...I will now redouble my efforts to produce transgenic GFP glowing dart frogs. We should join forces or I and my mutants will be forced to crush you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I looked into this awhile back and it would probably be doable for someone at home but costs 1000's so, ya not happening...Also not sure I'd wanna be the guy who did it first even if I could and could afford it)

Jedi, please!

My Kamino facility has been building a clone army for years. I took frog DNA from Frye blue jeans and Craig(Phil?) spotted El dorados. Your mutant army will have no chance!

First do they glow? No...so they can't possibly be all that awesome. 2nd...I neglected to mention the bat and electric eel DNA, Super growth hormone injections and we've even been able to bio-engineer an organ in the mouth that sequesters the small amounts of metal in their diet and deposits that in the mouth/cheeks while redirecting methane produced from digestion to an organ that pushes it out the mouth between the metal sequestering/electric generating organs while an electric arc is generated to produces a stream of fire. That's right people...we have essentially bio-engineered dragons at Fae-Petsystems LLC. "We bring the Magic"

We've also engineered them to be super intelligent, and are feeding them a steady diet of nootropic cognitive enhancers and methamphetemine to enhance their intelligence and metabolism. Adapting the latest in ultralight body armor, particle beam/laser weapons, guided munitions, radar stealth, optical and thermal cloaking technology our new super sized amphibious dragons will take the pet market by storm...Entire countries will fall to us, and when our interstellar space division efforts mature... we will rule the galaxy...Resistance is Futile.
Everything I've ever wrote is/was just my opinion :P

Dendro_Dave

Postby Dendro_Dave » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:23 am

Dendro_Dave wrote:
Armson wrote:
Dendro_Dave wrote:Dear OP,

Your post has inspired me...I will now redouble my efforts to produce transgenic GFP glowing dart frogs. We should join forces or I and my mutants will be forced to crush you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(I looked into this awhile back and it would probably be doable for someone at home but costs 1000's so, ya not happening...Also not sure I'd wanna be the guy who did it first even if I could and could afford it)

Jedi, please!

My Kamino facility has been building a clone army for years. I took frog DNA from Frye blue jeans and Craig(Phil?) spotted El dorados. Your mutant army will have no chance!

First do they glow? No...so they can't possibly be all that awesome. 2nd...I neglected to mention the bat and electric eel DNA, Super growth hormone injections and we've even been able to bio-engineer an organ in the mouth that sequesters the small amounts of metal in their diet and deposits that in the mouth/cheeks while redirecting methane produced from digestion to an organ that pushes it out the mouth between the metal sequestering/electric generating organs while an electric arc is generated to produces a stream of fire. That's right people...we have essentially bio-engineered dragons at Fae-Petsystems LLC. "We bring the Magic" TM ®

We've also engineered them to be super intelligent, and are feeding them a steady diet of nootropic cognitive enhancers and methamphetemine to enhance their intelligence and metabolism. Adapting the latest in ultralight body armor, particle beam/laser weapons, guided munitions, radar stealth, optical and thermal cloaking technology our new super sized amphibious dragons will take the pet market by storm...Entire countries will fall to us, Fox news will finally be off the air, and when our interstellar space division efforts mature... we will rule the galaxy...Resistance is Futile.

Dendro_Dave

Postby Dendro_Dave » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:48 am

Oops double post, sorry... still getting used to this place. Maybe I need more Nootropics, and my Ritalin ;)

Armson

Postby Armson » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:08 am

OH WTF!
I just noticed this thread ended on some lame ass Star Trek borg line.
This is unacceptable.

With the new Star Wars "flipping" that is going on with Disney. I am expecting new Characters and positions to be opened. You may now start applying for roles. Once again I will rehash....

Phil - Palpatine
Frye - Lord Vader
Craig - Darth Maul
Sidney - Jar Jar

Dendro_Dave

Postby Dendro_Dave » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:28 am

Armson wrote:OH WTF!
I just noticed this thread ended on some lame ass Star Trek borg line.
This is unacceptable.

With the new Star Wars "flipping" that is going on with Disney. I am expecting new Characters and positions to be opened. You may now start applying for roles. Once again I will rehash....

Phil - Palpatine
Frye - Lord Vader
Craig - Darth Maul
Sidney - Jar Jar

You will be assimilated :twisted:

Armson

Postby Armson » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:38 am

Silence Borg Nerd!

Don't make me go all "Species 8472" on your robotic ass.

Dendro_Dave

Postby Dendro_Dave » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:06 am

Armson wrote:Silence Borg Nerd!

Don't make me go all "Species 8472" on your robotic ass.

Oh please... A few nanoprobes and they scurry their butts back to fluidic space. :roll:
:lol:

Armson

Postby Armson » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:12 am

OPERATION IMPERIAL DARTFROG TAKE OVER HAS BEGUN!

Our first product...
http://mewanty.net/dagobah-frog-habitat/

We did extensive market research for this product.
Each system can hold 4-5 obligates, (remember choose different localities to enhance color)
This product is "SAFE" to use for all types of pumilio.
We suggest using "only healthy mixes of bloodlines having the healthiest mix of genetics" to truly bring out how beautiful this product is.

-Byron

Return to “The Lounge / Off Topic”