Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

1:2 Quepos Granny Trio and Wait Lists For All Other Frogs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1:2 Quepos Granny Trio and Wait Lists For All Other Frogs
I am offering a 1:2 trio of Quepos Grannies. Male pictured first followed by the two females.
I am also opening a number of wait lists for a bunch of obligates.
Please email me @

richfrye@comcast.net

*MY STANDARD LAMASI WAIT LIST IS ABSOLUTELY 100% CLOSED FOR QUITE LIKELY THE REST OF THIS YEAR*

Male
[Image: L1040941_zps55fa023b.jpg]

[Image: L1040943_zps36bb0e22.jpg]

[Image: L1040954_zpsa616f2ca.jpg]

[Image: L1040955_zps9b364ad8.jpg]

[Image: L1040956_zps2be2b351.jpg]

[Image: L1040966_zps13eb6d5a.jpg]

Female #1

[Image: L1040902_zpsb72b8e0f.jpg]

[Image: L1040907_zps2ba9964a.jpg]

[Image: L1040910_zps537cd8b6.jpg]

[Image: L1040914_zpsc4308644.jpg]
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Second female.

[Image: L1040917_zps8dd6119d.jpg]

[Image: L1040928_zps26527415.jpg]

[Image: L1040921_zpsafb32c1b.jpg]
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
I don't bring this up often enough when I am selling frogs.
One of the things I always ask when considering a trade for a new locale or species I have not worked with is "how bold are they?"
I don't work with skittish frogs.
When I post pics of frogs for sale 99% of the time they have been removed from their normal enclosure and have been posed on leaves, branches, etc. and aimed towards the camera.
Every single frog I photograph has had the option to flip out and make a mad dash for escape...I've yet to lose a frog during photo sessions.
I have found most obligates I've worked with to be very bold and very photogenic. Two very nice attributes.

Rich

And, from now on, since I love that they have been working so well as feeders, ALL frog trades or purchases come with a starter culture of CR purple isos . Great feeders.

Emailed you re the list.
"I'm doin fine, fine out here in Ventucky,
with the hogs and my dogs and my frogs and my baby and me"
(adapted from Randy Houser song)
Aarono Engstromo Wrote:Emailed you re the list.
Not sure what this means.

Rephrase:

Emailed you. (Re: the list)
-Michael

Some frogs.
Thanks, my eyes read "you're".
And, email received.

I wonder who Rich got the email from? Aarono or Michael?
P. Terribilis orange, R. Imitator Cainarachi Valley, D. Leucomelas, D. Auratus, D. Azureus, P. vittatus, D. cobalts, D.Oyapok, Bombina Orientalis
Nobody else wonders about Aarono/Michael? 25 people browsing this forum the past hour and no one else is curious?
P. Terribilis orange, R. Imitator Cainarachi Valley, D. Leucomelas, D. Auratus, D. Azureus, P. vittatus, D. cobalts, D.Oyapok, Bombina Orientalis
DianeCarter Wrote:Nobody else wonders about Aarono/Michael? 25 people browsing this forum the past hour and no one else is curious?
I don't know about you, but if I were browsing it would be to look over the pics of the beauties. The extra light really shows them off.
Aarono sent me an email to explain what I could not figure out on my own. Not super interesting.
Now, back to the pics.

Rich--As always, your pix are secondary only to your frogs! Unfortunately I can't afford them today, but....within the next year, look out! I WILL be purchasing some of your beauties!
Diane
Man those are gorgeous, cant wait until I get mine here in a few weeks from you!
Trio still available and shipping weather is upon us.

Rich

Those are some beautiful specimens.
The Color is uniform And vibrant. Dare
I ask for the price?
Thanks, email info is in the quoted thread.
Prices always depend on number of frogs being bought, if you are and old customer, friend, etc. , etc.

Coqui Wrote:Those are some beautiful specimens.
The Color is uniform And vibrant. Dare
I ask for the price?

RichFrye Wrote:I am offering a 1:2 trio of Quepos Grannies. Male pictured first followed by the two females.
I am also opening a number of wait lists for a bunch of obligates.
Please email me @

richfrye@comcast.net

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020