Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D3monic's - Frog Room (Pic heavy)
I was taking a handfull of photos around the Den this evening when I realized that I had not done a thread detailing my room.

Hello, my name is D3monic. I am a frogaholic. It has been 10 hours since my last frog related purchase. :mrgreen:

This is where I spend the majority of my time, don't mind the mess. I wasn't about to clean the room for the likes of you guys.

[Image: IMG_1118.jpg]

My 75gal Oophaga Pumilio San Cristobal Frye line

approximatly from here

[Image: Cristobalcollectionsite.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0960.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1088.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1087.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1086.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1062.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0920.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0323.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0322.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0308.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0320.jpg]
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
My Ranitomeya Cainarachi Valley tank.

[Image: IMG_0959.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1096.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1084.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5726.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0807.jpg]

[youtube]GKiShWFEpuc&hd=1[/youtube]
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
Ranitomeya Imitator 'Varadero'
18x18x24
Older viv pic

[Image: IMG_0295.jpg]

Newer, I am still waiting on a few plant orders. I plan on redoing some of this tank

[Image: IMG_0958.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0167-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3918.jpg]

[youtube]CS0nKs4wh78&hd=1[/youtube]

[youtube]qOrw8mSZd34&hd=1[/youtube]
Ranitomeya Vanzolinii Butts X Meyers

18 cube (another viv thats getting replanted. That damn escargo took over the whole tank)

[Image: IMG_0956.jpg]

Thanks to the dense foliage theres not many pics of these guys.

[Image: IMG_1065.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0721.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0716.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0605.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0518.jpg]
Oophaga Pumilio escudo de veraguas F1s SNDF
12x12x18

[Image: IMG_0954.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0720.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0704.jpg]

Imitator grow out viv
12x12x18

[Image: IMG_0950.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0855.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0846.jpg]

And that is it for Rack Number one.
Awsome Mike !

Those Christos from Rich are giving ya froglets already ?
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Rack Number 2.

I just set this rack up recently and the build work can be found here enclosures-setup-and-construction-f23/d3monic-s-super-build-thread-t4282.html?hilit=super build

Sorry, this gets pic intensive since they are new and I am excited Tongue Frogs just went in the other day (a week early :oops: )

Ranitomeya Reticulata
24x18x18

[Image: IMG_1022.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1018.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1017.jpg]

You know what? I'm not even sorry. These have already become my favorite frogs. The (what I assume male) is super sociable. Every time I mist or come up to the front of the tank he comes out to greet me. will even climb the front glass and follow me back and forth.

Meet Pretty boy

[Image: IMG_1116.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1106.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1101.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1067.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1059.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1040-1.jpg]

My white foot who is not out nearly as much

[Image: IMG_1029.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0914.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0899-1.jpg]
Philsuma Wrote:Awsome Mike !

Those Christos from Rich are giving ya froglets already ?

No, no froglets from the Cristobals. I just got a male in the other day but he is a little skinny and getting extra QT attention. I think it was mostly shipping stress as he has already bounced back but I am not taking any chances. Sending his first fecals out early this week.
Ranitomeya Benedicta trio
24x18x24

[Image: IMG_1024.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1025.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0990.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0989.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0998.jpg]

These are pretty shy. They really don't leave the broms they picked. Hopefully once i get some plants growing in they will get bolder.

[Image: IMG_1114.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1054.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1032.jpg]
Ranitomeya Uakarii
18 cube (aparently I did not take any full tank shots of this one.) Sad

well heres a construction shot?

[Image: IMG_0974.jpg]

Only frog that has been out so far is the probable female. Absolutly beautifull frogs.

[Image: IMG_1043.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0911-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1072.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1073.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1074.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1079.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1090.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1091.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1093.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1094.jpg]
This pretty much concludes the tour of my frogroom. Heres a couple filler shots to fade out on.

Tadpole bin

[Image: IMG_1119.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1100.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0179.jpg]

Culture closet

[Image: IMG_0928.jpg]

Hope you enjoyed!
Wicked pics, frogs, vivs and room, Mike!

Thanks for taking the time to post them. Smile
Glenn
Awesome as usual, Mike.

It's had to believe that your Frogging experience is only 1.5 years ! The Reef Keeping hobby definately helped though.

Your Frog Room and set-up is a great yardstick for new Hobbyists to go by as well. It's a great inspiration and a wonderful "I can do it - you can do it" attitude.

Thank you for posting, and in such excellent detail.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Might have missed this but what are you using for background?
Need a Website? PM Me for more information.

Recent Hobby Clients - DartDen.com, Rainforestherps.com
Rack one was all done with GS foam covered in GE II silicone then packed eco earth powdered coco husk into the silicone. Rack two is mostly EcoWeb, Corkbark and one tank done in Clay. Those builds can be found in much greater detail here enclosures-setup-and-construction-f23/d3monic-s-super-build-thread-t4282.html Just realized that I tend to refere to my self in the third person in thread titles....i'm such a weirdie.
Philsuma Wrote:Awesome as usual, Mike.

It's had to believe that your Frogging experience is only 1.5 years ! The Reef Keeping hobby definately helped though.

Your Frog Room and set-up is a great yardstick for new Hobbyists to go by as well. It's a great inspiration and a wonderful "I can do it - you can do it" attitude.

Thank you for posting, and in such excellent detail.
Thanks, I am a bit obsessive when it comes to research. Unfortunately I got about as bad of memory as my grandmother with alzheimer's so i forget 90% of what I learn.
Notes, notes, notes!!!! learn nothing in college did you? :lol:
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? - Albert Einstein
1.2.0 pumilio (drago colon) 1.1.0 pumilio (Escudo) 0.0.4 M. stelzneri 0.0.2 D. tinc (patricia) 0.1.0 D leucomelas
-Keith
Kerickson978 Wrote:Notes, notes, notes!!!! learn nothing in college did you? :lol:

Never graduated highschool....might be why :wink:
LOL it may :wink:
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? - Albert Einstein
1.2.0 pumilio (drago colon) 1.1.0 pumilio (Escudo) 0.0.4 M. stelzneri 0.0.2 D. tinc (patricia) 0.1.0 D leucomelas
-Keith
Ordered a bluetooth serial adapter so I can make my AquaController Jr wireless. I can finally put it back into use on the frog tanks. I wish they would make halfway decent herp controllers like they do for reefing. Will be nice to sit on the couch and turn on the misting sytem, fans and lights with the click of a mouse. Too bad theres no way I could monitor temps and humidity on 10 tanks with it.

I think aquanotes finally has a app for my phone type so I should be able to turn misting system on and off while I am at work. That stupid digital timer I have keeps malfunctioning and pumping the entire reservoir dry.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020