Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

FS: Adult Female Azureus, D. lamasi, and D. imitator
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Adult Female Azureus, D. lamasi, and D. imitator
Hey guys/gals,

I have a few frogs i'm going to put up for sale if you are interested. All frogs are extremely healthy and CAPTIVE BRED.

D. azureus Proven Female
Line: Nabors
Name: Eggplant
Quantity: 1
Price: $100 + Shipping

D. lamasi (green-legged)
Line: Exotic Darts
Comments: I have seen one clutch of eggs but am not comfortable trying to sex them. I've heard two males call, but the remaining two I haven't seen anything. I would love to sell all of these together since they seem to be getting along and some calling/breeding is going on, but will split up if necessary.
Quantity: 4
Price: $55 each or all 4 for $200 + Shipping

D. imitator
Line: Phil Tan
Quantity: 1
Price: $60

If you are interested, please pm me or email me at craig@sharkdefense.com. I am willing to negotiate with prices. Happy Memorial Day!
That is a nice healthy plump female! Do you still have her? .....scotty bradley
Is there a good reason you have kept this female azureus for a year and a half and named her and now you want to get rid of her? She looks nice and healthy but is she not laying for you or something? Not intended to be hostile! Just curious! :?:
Well i've had her with another male...excellent thing happened. I went on a trip to the Bahamas, came back and my roomate had a gloomy look upon his face. He somehow MANAGED to leave the top of my tank open over night and the male climbed out. Who does that? So yes, for about 3 months, this female has been hanging around on her own and since its super hard to find another male, i'm offering her for sale. let me know if you are interested.
Im sorry to here about that. I wish I had room for her she is beautiful! Man that had to of ruined your vacation. I hope you find a good home for her...............Scotty
Ok so since none of you either liked the frogs and liked the price, i'm going to lower the prices of each since I would really like to get rid of them since I will be trying to raise all my froglets.

D. azureus Proven Female: $80 + shipping

D. lamasi: $40 + shipping
quantity: 4

D. imitator: $40 + shipping
quantity: 1

Take all for $250+shipping

Pm me or email me at craig@sharkdefense.com

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020