Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frog Day 2010 is coming !
May 10 frog day Freemont. You can meet lotsa froggers there for sure.

http://www.frogday.org
May 29th!
Don't wanna miss it over a typo!
Ranitomeya, Oophaga, Ameerega, Adelphobates, Epipedobates,
Do you guys know if the frogs are going to cost a lot if your willing to buy??
jose408 Wrote:Do you guys know if the frogs are going to cost a lot if your willing to buy??

What exactly is " a lot "???
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
jose408 Wrote:Do you guys know if the frogs are going to cost a lot if your willing to buy??

Impossible to predict, but there's always been good deals at every frog/amphbian show I've ever been to. Most vendors are willing to negotiate and make a deal.
like how much would a frog cost like a regular price you guys always see
jose408 Wrote:like how much would a frog cost like a regular price you guys always see

jose408,
It may help if we knew a bit about you. Then we may be able to direct you to a frog suitable to your budget and skill level.
To ask "how much" is like asking how much for an average car, dog, tv, ect. Some "regular " darts cost $20, some $200...
If you have not read up on darts it may be best to wait until you are ready. Darts are not alway the easiest animals to keep and all the knowledge you can have going into the hobby is going to benefit.
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Well, I have a Azureus dart frog but i dont have any others, so am just trying to see how much other species may cost.
http://www.dartden.com/viewforum.php?f= ... 827baebc7f

Rich

I googled where to buy dart frogs and looked at their prices there to kind of figure out how much each were going for. They usually do not vary by much. So do some homework and that's how you figure out how much the frogs run for.
Dee
4 Denbrobates Azureus

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020